Welcome to Pine Creek Country Inn
We are located only 10 miles west of Nacogdoches, TX. Nestled on 25 wooded acres, we provide a unique setting that meets a variety of needs including receptions, business meetings, catered events, retreats, family get aways and more.
Creekside Cafe offers a full service menu serving Dinner Friday and Saturday and Full Country Breakfast Sat and Sun.
Take the Journey.. Then book your "Getaway"
Pine Creek News
- New Jewelry at Pine Creek featuring
One of a kind designs by local artist.
Lapis, Turquoise, Pearls, Coral, Onyx,
Amethyst and more.
- MOTHER'S DAY BRUNCH -CALL FOR RESERVATIONS AND MENU
- Archery For All - Beginner Bows to Adult Bows. We provide All Equipment. $40 per hour (3 or less in group), $10 for each additional person. Reservations Required.
- Four 10x10 sand bottom shaded corrals, for Equestrian Trail Riding guests of Pine Creek.
- Skeet Shooting for Pine Creek Country Inn's guests. Rate is $40 per person. All equipment included.
Nacogdoches Area Activities
- Zip-Nac in Nacogdoches
- Naranjo Museum of Natural History in Lufkin
- Cherokee Trace Drive Thru Safari in Jacksonville
- Texas State Railroad in Rusk
- Woodland Hills Golf Club in Nacogdoches
- SFA College of Fine Arts event calendar
- Ellen Trout Zoo in Lufkin
- SFA Gardens
- Texas Forestry Museum in Lufkin
- Lanana Creek Trail
- Fredonia Brewery
- Naca Valley Vineyard
- Nacogdoches Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Front Porch Distillery